No rights can obtain from this page. Also no copies my be spread and made from this page. If copy is needed for any purpose ask for one at bram [at] bramkools.com.
2012 – 2015, Bachelor of science Creative Technology at the University of Twente in Enschede, the Netherlands, with a minor in computer/embedded vision control.
2012 February – 2012 June, Mechatronics at CPUT(Cape Peninsula University of Technology) in Cape-Town Bell ville campus, South-Africa.
2008-2012, Bachelor of Applied Science Embedded Systems Engineering at HAN university of applied sciences in Arnhem, the Netherlands, with a minor in product design.
2004-2008, MBO (Further education) High Tech Metalektro at Koning Willem 1 College in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
2000-2004, VMBO (Secudary school) Joint theoretical (with seventh subject) At SG de Overlaat in Waalwijk, the Netherlands.
- BSc Creative Technologist 2012
- BASc/HBO Embedded Systems Engineering 2012
- VCA security certificate 2004 (expired in 2014)
- MBO Middle Officer Automation and power engineer in 2008
- MBO Middle Officer Mechanical Engineering in 2008
- VMBO Joint theoretical (with seventh subject) 2004
Bosch Thermotechniek B.V. — Current — Appliance Software Developer, task are making control software for the appliances and testing in the appliance in the lab.
Inreda Diabetic BV — from December 2016 to November 2019 — Building and maintain a research portal. Developing a client portal and making testing tools (software based testing tools). For both portal I develop and maintain both front-end and back-end software.
Inspiro — from January 2016 to December 2016 — Embedded software engineer with the focus on c++ plugins for and on a embedded linux platform.
Inreda Diabetic BV — from August 2015 to December 2015 — The first task I have is co-design the pcb’s and software for both prototype and production, the second task is design and built a reseach portal (start).
Transfer DSW BV (Graduate Internship) — from February 2015 to July 2015 — My task was to research app possibilities for the Energy Harvester and build the app, The app his purpose was to get in house knowledge about app making and as a presentation use at fairs/exhibitions.
Brammen Systems (Graduated, co-owner) — from August 2011 to December 2014 — My task was to search for new product ideas, develop them and maintain the house style.
Philips Medical Systems Best (Graduate Internship) — 20 August 2007 to 13 June 2008 — My job was to built control cabinets for X-ray equipment. In the beginning as a assistant, after a couple of weeks as a normal worker.
Eltra Engineer BV (internship/holidatwork) — 11 weeks in 2005, 4 weeks in 2006 — My task was to built control panels.
CSI Raamdonksveer (internship) — 15 weeks in 2006 — My job was to assist in building robot tools for palletising. Additionally if there where no tools to built I helped in building palletising machines.
NV Gasunie (holidaywork) — 3 weeks in 2003, 4 weeks in 2004 — Assistant drawing management in Waddinxveen drawing department. Tasks I did where add en remove drawings and digitalising them.
- Max OS X
- Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Microsoft Office, OpenOffice
- Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator
- C programming (for PCs and various micro controllers)
- C++ programming (QT)
- PHP programming
- JS and HTML
- Xcode, Eclipse, Atom, Visual code
Has worked with
- Autocad/Inventor, Solidworks
- Solidthinking Evolve
- Edge, Flash and Premiere
- National Instruments Multisim and Ultiboard, Eagle CAD, Altium designer
- Auodesk AutoCAD
- Xilinx ISE® (FPGA Basic knowledge)
- Dutch speaking, writing and reading
- English speaking, writing and reading
- Playing volleyball/beachvolleyball, besides that I train and coach teams and referee games.
- Match secretary and referee committee of s.v. Voorwaarts volleybal te Twello
- Playing beach tennis
- Snow boarding
- Invent and create own projects, in terms of mechanics and embedded systems projects.
- Listening and playing music, currently not playing due to the fact that I have no instrument.